The goal of Rosary Army is to freely give a knotted Rosary to whomever requests one. We Make Them. Pray Them. Give Them Away. Our hope is that once you receive and start praying with a knotted Rosary, you might be inspired to make them yourself. To help encourage you, every Rosary we give away comes with a printed copy of our instructions as well as a piece of practice twine.
- I agree to have the Rosary sent to me only, rather than having Rosary Army send the Rosary unsolicited to someone else.
- I will sign the request form to verify that the Rosary is being sent to me.
- I agree not to send multiple Rosary requests in multiple envelopes or orders (i.e., “playing the system”). ONLY ONE FREE ROSARY PER SHIPPING ADDRESS.
- I agree that I will never sell or re-sell any Rosaries I receive from Rosary Army, whether I made a donation to Rosary Army or not.
TO ORDER ONLINE (fastest method): Though the Rosary itself is free, the rising cost of shipping and handling is a major expense to this ministry and requires us to collect a minimum tax deductible donation of $4.95 which goes directly to the operating costs of this entire ministry. All online orders generally require up to 30 days for processing, but know that we work hard to ship out orders faster than that. If you want an update on your order progress, please email your inquiry to: email@example.com for an estimated shipping date.
TO ORDER BY MAIL FOR FREE (slower method): If you would like your ONE FREE ROSARY without donating any funds to assist us with shipping and handling costs AND YOU LIVE IN THE UNITED STATES, please print and fill out this free rosary form and mail it to us at:
New Evangelizers, Inc.
P.O. Box 39
Roanoke, IN 46783
Ordering by mail can take up to 6 to 8 weeks, although we try hard to reduce that processing time.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- If I don't have access to a printer, how can I request my one complimentary rosary? Please type or legibly handwrite your request for one free rosary for your household. Please provide your full United States mailing address and contact information. Once complete, mail your request to New Evangelizers, Inc. at the address above. If you would like additional rosaries for you to distribute to family or friends, please include a minimum tax deductible donation to cover the required shipping and handling expenses of at least $3.00 in U.S. cash or check made payable to New Evangelizers, Inc. for each rosary being requested.
- If I live in the United States, can't I just email Rosary Army directly for my one free rosary? Unfortunately, no. The email is only set up to handle inquiries or bulk order requests. Individual rosary requests must come through either the online ordering system on this page or through a written request sent to the P.O. Box address above.
- Can I ask Rosary Army to send a complimentary rosary to or on behalf of someone else? Unfortunately, no. We can only send our rosary to the individual asking. Rosary Army has to keep track of all the complimentary rosaries being distributed to make sure there is enough for all households in the country. Any additional rosaries you would like require a minimum pre-paid shipping and handling donation of $4.00 in U.S. currency to be included with your request.
- If I represent a church or religious school inside the United States, can I place a bulk order of rosaries for my organization? If the current inventory can support an order of your size, Rosary Army would be happy to help. Rosary Army has a separate bulk order protocol that is available upon request. Please send your bulk order inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the details of your organization and the event the rosaries are needed for.
- If I live outside of the United States and need lots of rosaries for a poor or under-privileged area. Can Rosary Army provide them? Yes and no. While Rosary Army has a limited inventory of mission rosaries available, it has no access to cost effective shipping inside or outside of the United States. Because these rosaries are heavy, the cost to ship them is beyond what the ministry can afford to cover. All mission orders inside or outside of the United States must have the shipping and handling prepaid using United States currency before the rosaries can be prepped for shipment. This option is only available while supplies last. Please send serious inquiries to email@example.com for a shipping estimate and pre-pay arrangement.
- If I am an inmate or prisoner, can I also receive a complimentary rosary? Correctional facilities will not allow our all-twine knotted rosaries into the facility because the physical materials the rosary is made out of can be used in a harmful manner. However, we CAN send you our Rosary Instructional Flyer that contains a full image of the rosary along with all the prayers and instructions on how to pray it. If you cannot print it out directly from our website, please send a written request to our P.O. Box asking for one.